Expression of interest
Who we are?
The Natuvion stands for experience and innovation as an SAP Solution Provider and as an INC5000 ranked organization we are one of the fastest growing European IT consulting companies with our headquarters located in Walldorf/Germany. As an SAP Gold and Co-Innovation Partner, we have extensive know-how in SAP® software projects and a profound understanding of processes across industry boundaries.
We support our customers with innovative, technologically leading processes and tailor-made solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Data Privacy & Protection, SAP Cloud Platform Development, Transformation, Data Governance and Analytics.
With our division Natuvion Australia & New Zealand we offer SAP solutions to companies in Australia and New Zealand with strong exchange of innovation, experiences and expertise among the SAP consultants within the Natuvion group.
Do you have the desire to work as SAP consultant and have what it takes to join the Natuvion Consulting Team?
- You are a reliable person and able to work independently as well as in a team?
- You are IT technology enthusiast with a passion for learning and solving technical problems?
- You are keen to work in a high-performing role with clients and able to guide with your organizational talent and communicative skills different project stakeholders in a workshop situations?
- You are a person who values honesty, loyalty and prefer to work in a team and appreciate flat hierarchies and fast decision making processes?
If you can relate to the lines above, we should meet each other!
Roles we offer in Australia
- SAP / IT consultant
- ABAP developer and software architect
What we offer:
- Permanent employment after successful completion of a probationary period
- Attractive and transparent remuneration models
- Independent work and the opportunity to lead projects (teams)
- Personal development and participation in a vibrant expert community for the mutual sharing of knowledge and the development of solutions, as well as participation in training courses and certification programs
- A respectful employee-first culture, flat hierarchies, short communication channels and an open-door policy
Some unique employee benefits:
- Company sponsored certifications
- Take your birthday off with an additional vacation day … on us!
- Additional bonus for sales referral
- Support the community in our community initiatives
Join the Natuvion Team - Start your SAP career in Australia / New Zealand.
We are looking forward to your application @ [email protected].
Your contacts for jobs in down under are Christian Schröfl (CEO,Natuvion Australia Pty Ltd) and Brigitte Sager (HR Manager).