• Conception and implementation of S/4 HANA migration and conversion projects
• Development of products and tools within transformation projects
• Configuration and further development of SAP standard migration tools and Natuvion's own migration suite
• Conducting and leading workshops and trainings for our customers
• Professional and technical project management of our customer projects
• Australian work permit
• Post-graduate degree from a university of applied sciences in the field of business informatics or computer science or comparable qualifications
• Programming knowledge ABAP OO and a very good technical understanding
• Good knowledge of SAP data structure and business processes, ideally in HR, banking, utilities or insurance environment
• Experience with the introduction/implementation of the new general ledger (New G/L) advantageous
• Willing to upskill in the latest technology
• Excellent communication/presentation skills
• Ability to adapt to environment
• Committed, positive and self-driven
• You are a team player, have empathy for your customer and appreciate working independently
• You are flexible to travel
What We Offer:
• Permanent employment after successful completion of a probationary period
• Attractive and transparent remuneration models
• Independent work and the opportunity to lead projects (teams)
• Personal development and participation in a vibrant expert community for the mutual sharing of knowledge and the development of solutions,
as well as participation in training courses and certification programs.
• A respectful employee-first culture, flat hierarchies, short communication channels and an open-door policy
• A collegial working environment and regular joint company events (workshops, social events, community activities)
• Opportunities to work in international engagements
Some Unique Employee Benefits:
• Company sponsored certifications
• Take your birthday off with an additional vacation day … on us!
• Additional bonus for sales referral
• Support the community in our community initiatives
Join the Natuvion Team - Start your SAP career in Australia / New Zealand.
We are looking forward to your application @ [email protected].
Your contacts for jobs in down under are Christian Schröfl (CEO,Natuvion Australia Pty Ltd) and Brigitte Sager (HR Manager).