Natuvion Crosses the Atlantic
As one of Europe’s Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies , Natuvion is now successfully setting the pace across the US with unique services for both The EU General Data Protection (GDPR) compliance and SAP® Cloud Platform development services, a good example being the launch of “The Project-Cutover App.”
• Yes, the GDPR will affect US-based business! With 99 articles and more than 55,000 words, the GDPR may seem overwhelming. US companies with customers, employees, partners, or vendors in Europe (or even those even just thinking about doing business in the EU) should already be in their planning and implementation phases to be prepared when regulation becomes law in May 2018. Yet, research by the analyst firm Gartner shows that over 50% of companies affected by the GDPR will not be in full compliance with its requirements by May. This is why US companies are looking to Natuvion’s 11-step program to speed up their GDPR compliance. By taking pragmatic, actionable steps, companies can achieve compliance for their SAP solutions in time.
Natuvion’s first US customers are planning to showcase at this year’s ASUG/Sapphire .
- Supporting Article 5 and Article 25, US companies are subscribing to Natuvion’s on-demand TDA Engine for anonymizing data in their SAP test, demo, and quality environments, making them no longer relevant for GDPR compliance. TDA is the first anonymization application available in the US that’s officially certified for GDPR.
- One of the more well-known GDPR Articles is 17, “The Right to Be Forgotten.” To support these blocking and deleting requirements, SAP invested high development effort into SAP Information Lifecycle Management. US companies are using Natuvion’s leading implementation knowledge and ILM competence center to aid implementation of ILM in their ECC and CRM systems.
- The final popular US accelerator supports “Consent,” a core tenet of data protection law in Article 4. When legal teams determine that re-consenting is required, a blend of SAP Hybris Consent (Gigya) to manage the re-consent process and Natuvion’s Mass Data Decommissioning System is a viable option. These steps create verifiable records and ensure that deletion of customer data was safely done with an audit trail.
• With Natuvion’s Project-Cutover app, projects like GDPR implementation become much easier for companies to plan and execute during the cutover stage to go-live. A “cutover” is the series of tasks performed to deploy the components from the development / pre-production environment to a production environment. These crucial tasks are often run on a weekend and need to be managed within cross-functional teams to the minute, or even second.
With the Project-Cutover app, Natuvion places themselves as one of the first on the market to bridge the gap between traditional project planning and project execution tools. The Cutover app imports, automatically transforms, and executes project plans from Excel worksheets into SAP Business Process Management processes to provide; dynamic team collaboration, accurate task status, time management and all the alerts required for a seamless cutover.
Being an innovation partner on SAP® Cloud Platform, the Project-Cutover app is huge breakthrough in SAP project management. It’s been nominated to be presented at the 2018 SAPPHIRE event in Orlando, Florida as the first application in “Transformation from Excel to executable BPM processes.”
Natuvion is thrilled to mark these footprints in the US market and take the lead with helping US companies ensure GDPR compliance, as well as develop and operate solutions on the SAP® Cloud Platform